This week on The RapidWeaver Show Ben talks Swedish and falls over whilst Dan shows off his German skills and pours himself a coffee.
In our topic this week we discuss "Responsive Websites"; what are they, why you should have one and how to build a one with RapidWeaver. We take a look at how you create responsive content, and how to show/hide content on certain devices.
We'll be back same time, same place, next week. Until then, Happy Weaving!
- RW writer updated to 2.2
- Joe Workman interview
- Foundation theme for responsive sites
- BootSnap3 theme for responsive sites
- Foundation 6 framework
- BootStrap 4 framework
- uikit framework
- Adding a bootstrap button to your Typed.com site
- RapidWeaver bootstrap themes by Realmac
- FormLoom 3
- Campaign Monitor
- Ask us a question (please, we need some more!)